Sunday, May 18, 2014

BLOOMI and Blossoms...



Hi everyone! It is Sunday evening, which means that another busy week is about to start. I had a truly lovely weekend and, since I'm quite tired tonight and need to gear up for an early rise tomorrow morning, right now I'm just relaxing (and pretending to study)…I'm sitting on my terrace and it is a perfect Spring evening: the air is cool but comfortable (it helps that I'm wearing a big sweatshirt), it's quiet and the air is rich with the scent of jasmine. I'm having one of those moments: peaceful, perfect and all mine. ;) ...A time-out from life's chaos.
It reminds me of the glorious days I recently spent in New York and of the incredible peace I found strolling through Central Park, walking amongst the cherry blossoms and magnolia trees. The sun was glistening and every breath was fresh and floral…Here are a few pictures of me enjoying that Springtime perfection. Take special note of my purse. That is my Bloomi bag…completely hand-made by the beautiful Paris-based handbag designer Aurélia Venel. I love this bag so much! The fabrics Aurélia uses are so unique and beautiful and her sartorial talent is undeniable by the detail of each and every purse she creates. To me, my Bloomi bag represents perfectly the Spring season...and every time I use it I feel like I'm wearing a little piece of that delicate Springtime beauty. So here she is everyone...let me introduce to you my 
BLOOMI BAG. 
. . . . . . . . . . 
Buonasera a tutti! É domenica sera e ciò vuol dire che sta per iniziare una nuova settimana movimentata. Ho trascorso un fine settimana davvero splendido, e visto che stasera sono piuttosto stanca e devo anche prepararmi per un risveglio molto presto domani mattina, in questo momento mi rilasso (e faccio finta di studiare)…Sono seduta fuori sul mio terrazzo. É una serata perfettamente primaverile: l'aria è fresca ma piacevole (sono anche avvolta da una felpa enorme), c'è un silenzio totale e l'aria è ricca col profumo di gelsomino. Si tratta di uno di QUEI momenti: pacifico, perfetto e tutto mio. ;) …Una piccola pausa dal caos di tutti i giorni.
Questo momento mi ricorda i giorni meravigliosi passati di recente a New York e la pace profonda che ho trovato passeggiando per Central Park, circondata dai fiori di ciliegio e dagli alberi di magnolia. Il sole splendeva e ogni respiro era fresco e profumato…Ecco qualche foto scattata in mezzo a quella perfezione primaverile. Fate un'attenzione particolare alla mia borsa. Si tratta della mia borsa Bloomi…fatta interamente a mano dalla bellissima designer parigina, Aurélia Venel. Adoro questa borsa! Le stoffe usate da Aurélia sono così particolari e preziose e il suo talento sartoriale è evidente dai dettagli di ogni borsa che crea. Per me, la mia borsa Bloomi rappresenta perfettamente la stagione primaverile…e ogni volta che la uso mi sento di indossare una piccola parte di quella bellezza delicata e profumata. Quindi, eccola per tutti voi…vi presento la mia BLOOMI BAG.








To discover more about the world of Bloomi visit 
www.bloomi.fr
and follow them on Facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/bloomiparis

All photos by Egidio Iorio

No comments:

Post a Comment