Monday, May 26, 2014

TOLU in the City!


Hello friends!
My favorite time to come home to New York is in Spring/Summer, when the weather is beautiful and I can enjoy some of my favorite spots in the city! It is when I'm able to roam freely and comfortably and truly connect with my city…I walk the full length of Manhattan, enjoying the sounds of the roaring traffic and feeling like I'm part of something incredible. When I step out of the door in the morning I feel as light as a feather and as free as a bird!...Throughout the course of the day I walk down memory lane, visiting places that are special to me from my childhood, as well as making new discoveries about the city I grew up in.
Of course when I'm out n' about it's important for me to be wearing something cute and comfortable, which is why the 100% Made-In-Italy, Tuscan brand, TOLU, was with me at all times on my last New York adventure. I brought some new pieces from their Spring/Summer 2014 collection, like the crop tops, which I wore under a sweater or jacket, so that I was prepared for the lovely walks under the warm glistening sun in Central Park; the amazingly cute girly bow tie, which added the perfect touch of quirkiness to my outfit while I roamed the Village looking for fun boutiques and galleries and, of course, their classic beanie, which I found incredibly useful and comfy during those cooler evenings in Times Square!
. . . . . . . . . .
Ciao amici!
Primavera/Estate è il momento che preferisco per tornare a New York, quando il tempo è splendido e posso passare molto tempo all'aperto riscoprendo alcuni dei miei punti preferiti della città! Il clima piacevole mi dà la possibilità di girare  comodamente a mio piacimento, sentendo quel forte legame che ho con la mia città…i suoni della città mi accompagnano per tutta l'isola di Manhattan, facendomi sentire parte di un tutto incredibile. La mattina mi sento libera e leggera…durante il corso della giornata faccio tappa nei luoghi della mia infanzia a me molto cari, trovando sempre però, il modo di scoprirne dei nuovi.
Naturalmente, è importante vestirmi in modo comodo per girare la città…lo stile che preferisco è quello del brand toscano, 100% Made-In-Italy, TOLU. Ad accompagnarmi nella mia ultima avventura newyorchese, avevo come me qualche pezzo nuovo della collezione Primavera/Estate 2014, come le canotte, che ho indossato quasi sempre sotto una maglia o un giacchetto, in modo di essere pronta per le belle passeggiate sotto il sole caldo di Central Park; il papillon, che ha aggiunto quel pizzico di eccentricità al mio look mentre giravo per il Village alla ricerca di boutique e gallerie particolari, e, ovviamente, il classico Tolu beanie, il quale ho trovate estremamente utile e di conforto in quelle serate freschine a Times Square!



























 To discover more about Tolu Wear follow them on Facebook at:


. . . . . . 
All photos by Egidio Iorio



No comments:

Post a Comment